.

"Not unto us, O Lord, not unto us but to Your name give glory because of Your kindness because of Your love." Psalm 115:1
Spread the fragrance of the Lord! Join our prayer meeting every Tuesday, 7:30PM - 9:30PM at the Mary Immaculate Conception Mission. For more information, email us at: forevergratefulsgv@yahoo.com...HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR TO ALL!

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Submit your prayer request here

Please use the 'Comment Form' below to post your prayer requests and our prayer communities will pray for your intentions.

God bless you!

4 Your Comment or Prayer Request:

Anonymous,  February 24, 2009 at 5:45 AM  

Lord, I pray that my niece will be able to work abroad so she can help her mom. Grant O Lord the desire of their hearts.
Thank You, Lord.

Forever Grateful Community - SGV July 25, 2012 at 6:58 AM  

Dear Lord, we lift up to you our music ministry who will be providing the music for the coming Divine Mercy event at the Anaheim Amphitheater. Send your choir of angels to join us and the Holy Spirit to anoint each one of us so that people will feel your loving presence through our music. Help us to be relaxed and to enjoy the event. We pray that the whole event will be a successful one. In Jesus mighty name, we pray. AMEN!

Anonymous,  August 19, 2013 at 12:39 AM  

Hello,

I would like to have support for the following prayer.

Mom (Henriette Billard) who was 97 had to be hospitalized for distort food roads A pneumonia of inhalation was discovered.

Failing to treat it or to feed mom by oral route the hospital where it was decided not to nourish her by any mean whatsoever and the hospital refused to let mom go back home until it was sure she would die. Mom was authorized to come back home within a hospital at home. She died 3 days later.

Considering that every person has the right to live whatsoever their age and that there was an injustice of which mom was the victim which should repaired (Luke 18), I ask God in the name of Jesus Christ (John 14:13) to raise up mom from the deads for some extra high quality years of life because for God nothing is impossible (John 6:19, Matthew 17:20, Matthew 19:26, Mark 10:27, Luke 1:37).

Many thanks for those who accept to support me for this.prayer. May God bless them.

Philippe Billard
More details in my blog-personal prayer request
http://1resurrection.com
(When God will perform this miracle that I ask Him I will write it on my website)

Anonymous,  November 30, 2014 at 10:14 AM  

what is your prayer request? are you facing a hard time in life? do you want someone who will intercede and pray for you spiritually? send your prayer request directly via email to kennethcopeland606@gmail.com

Post a Comment

Community Memories with Photos

Who Am I

How Great Thou Art - Sandy Patty

All The Earth

Let The River Flow

I Want To Know You More

One Way

Oh Happy Day

People Need The Lord

Blessed Be Your Name

Find Your Wings

Jesus, lover of my soul

He Reigns

By Your Side

You Are Loved (Don't Give Up)

We Are The Reason

Take Me Out Of The Dark

Who Is Like The Lord

Lead Me Lord

Praise Adonai

My Redeemer Lives

Ave Maria (The most beautiful rendition I've ever heard)

More Than Wonderful

Beautiful One

For Those Tears I Died

You might need to increase your volume.

The Divine Mercy Prayer in a Song

Hungry

Lord I Give You My Heart

Ang Katawan ni Kristo

Ang Katawan ni Kristo

Adoration

With All I Am

Call On Jesus

Shalom Jerusalem

How Did You Know

Healer Of My Soul

Jesus You Are My Healer

You Raise Me Up

I Believe In Jesus

My Life is in Your Hands

How Great Is Our God

Healing Prayer by Fr. Fernando Suarez

  © Blogger template The Professional Template Redesigned by VicLolit 2008

Back to TOP